Double Decker was a HUGE SUCCESS!

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported my first art show!
I had a great show and SOLD OUT! Definitely a wonderful learning experience for me.
Double Decker on the Oxford Square April 25th
(They had to change it to Sunday because of weather--there were 40+ tornados in Mississippi on Saturday!)

My little set up on the ground in front of Mom's awesome paintings :)



"My Mascot" 3.5x5" mixed media

"Grove Girl" 3.5x5" mixed media


"My Saturday Spot" 3.5 x 5" mixed media




"His Truth is Marching On" Frame mixed media
acrylic, oil, paper
Close up!


"My Memories" 4x6" mixed media
paper, watercolor, oil

Spraying before

"Dixie Dress" frame mixed media
paper, acrylic, oil


5x7" "My First Grove" mixed media
paper, acrylic, oil, marker



No comments:

Post a Comment